We Want to Give You a Free Termite Inspection!
You deserve to have a home that is free from pests, including termites, which can quickly eat away at the structure of your property and cause damage that is expensive and time-consuming to fix.
These are some of the signs that may indicate you have a termite problem:
- Holes in your drywall
- Wood that sounds hollow when you knock on it
- Loose or buckling wooden floorboards
- Damaged or broken wood on your property
- Termite droppings, which can look like small piles of salt or pepper
- Piles of termite wings, which may look like fish scales
- Visible mud tubes in your home’s foundation
- Swarms of flying termites on your property
If you see any of these signs of a termite infestation, contact us today at Castle Exterminators for a free termite inspection.